PC Service FAQ's
- Do you offer free estimates?
Yes, we diagnose the problem and quote you the price at no charge.
- Do you offer on-site service?
Yes, most upgrades, repairs, maintenance, and troubleshooting can be performed on-site.
- Do you pickup and deliver?
Yes, if required we can pickup for a fee of $25 (within our service area).
- Can I bring the computer to you?
Yes, bring it in and we'll diagnose it for free!
- What brands of computers do you service?
We service all Microsoft Windows brand computers.
- What is the cost for your services?
We charge hourly for on-site service. Our standard hourly rate is $70.00 first hour and $35.00 each half hour after that. Walk-ins get free estimates, the average repair cost is about $70.00.
- Is your service guaranteed?
Yes, all parts replaced carry a one year guarantee unless specified otherwise and software for 30 days when the customer adheres to the tech's recommendations.
- Do you offer phone support?
Sorry we don't, but we offer free email support to our customers!
- Do you work on Apple computers?
Sorry, we do not at this time.
- Should I call first before I bring it in?
Yes, please call to make sure someone will be in the office at the time you want to bring it in.
You can always bring it in between 9:00 and d 9:45 AM M-F.
- What should I bring with me to have my PC serviced?
Laptop - If you're bringing in a laptop for service, remember both your power cable and the system discs (if available) that came with the computer.
Desktop - For service of a desktop computer, bring only the desktop (no cables, keyboard, etc.) and the system discs (if available) that came with the computer.
- Do you service printers?
Sorry, we do not repair printers
- How long will the repair take?
On average, a hardware repair takes approximately 1-3 business days.
- What kind of replacements parts do you use?
All replacement parts are original or higher quality than original.
- Do you guarantee the replacement parts?
Yes, all parts replaced carry a one year guarantee unless otherwise specified.
Data recovery and transfer FAQ's
- What kind of DATA transfer do you do?
We can transfer data from your old computer to the new one, from a backup drive or just about any storage device.
- Can you transfer my files even if my computer is not working?
Yes, unless the storage device is defective.
- If my hard drive is clicking can you recover my files?
Sometimes it can be done, just bring it in and we'll check it out for you.
- My drive says it's empty can it be recovered?
Most of the time it's due to a MBR corruption, bring it in for a free diagnosis.
- Can you transfer my files to disc?
Yes, to CD, DVD, or DVD DL.